The Davison Ballroom is an incredibly versatile, spacious venue that can easily be styled to meet your event’s vision. Equipped with Italian Globe Dome Lights with Edison Bulbs, Amber Down Lights and Vintage Edison Wall Sconces that completely transform the room, The Davison Ballroom offers a contemporary feel and 20,000 square feet of flexible space for guests to dine, dance, and mingle.
Named after the Macy’s department store predecessor, Davison’s, once located at the Southern Exchange site, the space still features original terrazzo floor that represents a nod to the building’s heritage.
- 20,000 square feet with 16 foot ceilings
- Capacity: Up to 1,300+ guests
- Multiple entrance options
- Built-in soundsystem
- Italian globes with Vintage Edison lighting
- Amber-colored down-lighting on columns
- Mix of round tables and banquet chairs
- Vintage Edison lighting and Dome Lighting
- Ample on-site parking in attached parking deck
- State-of-the-art audio visual technology provided by In-house company