Southern Exchange Ballrooms Event Venue
Offering a balance of deep historical significance and contemporary glamour, Southern Exchange Ballrooms located at 200 Peachtree City Center is the premier event venue located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta.
Weddings, corporate events, conferences, conventions, parties, and celebrations take on a new meaning at this Downtown Atlanta premier historic event space. Designed by Philip Shutze, Atlanta’s famous classical architect, and opened in 1927, the Southern Exchange Ballrooms is the elegance of a bygone era beautifully transformed for today to showcase your life’s and your business’ special moments.
The five distinct event spaces of Southern Exchange Ballrooms lend themselves well to hosting business events and conventions as well as social gatherings. Within walking distance of several of Atlanta’s best hotels and easily accessible via public transportation, Southern Exchange Ballrooms couples an exquisite atmosphere with unbeatable convenience.
Features of Southern Exchange Ballrooms Downtown Atlanta event space:
- Over 110,000 square feet of event space with five private event spaces
- 30′ ceilings and majestic 14′ chandeliers in Whitehall Ballroom
- Marble floors and stained glass windows facing Peachtree Street
- State-of-the-art audio/visual technology with on-site AV technicians
- Interior draping and moveable air walls to provide room separation
- Covered and attached 1,100 parking deck
- Elegantly appointed hospitality suite
View the Southern Exchange Ballrooms event space brochure for more details about each private event space in Downtown Atlanta including square footage, capacity, and design details.